Medical points are located on Level 1 of the Terminals 1 and 2.
The medical points are equipped with all necessary equipment for providing the first aid assistance.
The specialists of the medical points will advise passengers on medical contraindications for travelling by air, as well as organize delivery to the aircraft of sick and sedentary passengers in an ambulance accompanied by a medical worker.
Operating Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- +7 (347) 229-58-03 — the head of the medical point
- +7 (347) 229-55-03 — the duty feldsher Terminal 1
- +7 (347) 229-54-03 — the duty feldsher Terminal 2
- +7 (347) 229-55-10 — the duty doctor
Medical unit at Ufa International Airport provides medical support for the operation activities of Ufa airport, provides services to airlines, third parties and citizens. It has a license to provide medical activities of the Health Ministry of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
In the medical unit of Ufa International Airport you will be offered the following services:
Outpatient care in the following specialties:
- aviation medicine
- functional diagnostics (electrocardiography)
- preventive vaccination
- laboratory services (more than 1000 types of research)
- medical (narcological) examination
Operating Hours: Monday–Friday from 8:00 to 16:00