Welcome to the Ufa International Airport website!
This site will help you to know more about the history of Ufa airport, learn about the latest events at Ufa airport, get all the needed information about the flights performed to/from our airport. You can also get acquainted with the information about our management, services we can suggest you, technical characteristics of the airdrome.
«Ufa» International Airport knows the world of civil aviation. Today it is an important transport center in Russian Federation. It connects many cities of Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States as well as Europe, South-East Asia, Middle East.
«Ufa» International airport has two runways, capable to accept planes of any type without restriction of landing weight. Advantages of Ufa airport:
- An attractive geographical location, due to what the airport is capable to play an active role of a transport centre;
- There are two runways (2516x49m and 3761x60m), capable to accept planes of any type without restriction of landing weight;
- Presence of the first class aeronavigation infrastructure;
- The aerodrome is equipped with modern radio engineering means ensuring take-off / landing, comply with the second a category of ICAO;
- Most acceptable level of the operational charges in Privolga region;
- Advanced industry of the Republic of Bashkortostan and Ural-Privolga region;
- Excellent weather conditions.
The throughput of two terminals (for domestic and international airlines) makes 800 passengers per hour.
«Ufa» International airport has the certificated according to international standards filling complex, which supplies with all kinds of turbine fuel, petrol and oils.
According to the norms of air traffic and the ICAO norms, the airport is equipped with the search-and-rescue facility appropriating to 8th category.
Together with the company «Airport consulting Vienna» the strategic plan of development of the «Ufa» International airport till 2030 is developed.
1 Января 2012
назад ○ на главную ○ наверх ○ версия для печати