Medical points are located on Level 1 of the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and equipped with all necessary equipment for first aid treatment.
Medical Point carries out:
- pre-flight medical check-ups of crew members;
- pre-shift medical check-ups of air traffic controllers;
- first aid treatment to passengers on the territory of the terminals and Airport Hotel;
- first aid treatment to employees even outside working hours of the Medical Unit at Ufa International airport;
- consultation and advice to passengers on medical contraindications for travelling by air;
- organization and provision of medical care during transportation of seriously ill patients in stretchers from the airport;
- acquisition and storage of on-board first aid kits for airlines;
- ensuring sanitary and epidemiological well-being in the area of responsibility of Ufa International airport;
- medical examination in case of suspected usage of psychoactive substances or alcohol during pre-flight (pre-shift) check-ups.
- +7 (347) 229-58-03 — the head of the medical point
- +7 (347) 229-55-03 — the duty feldsher in Terminal 1
- +7 (347) 229-54-03 — the duty feldsher in Terminal 2
- +7 (347) 229-55-10 — the duty doctor
Operating Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days per week