Control of arrival and departure
Security is a priority part at the work of our airport. The work of the Aviation Security Service is directed on that every passenger feel confident and calm in the airport and on the board of the aircraft. This task requires a number of procedures.
On the entering the airport terminals are equipped with special preclearance facilities. Incoming passengers, persons accompanying or met them, and things, must be examined by using special technical facilities to screening.
Before boarding on the aircraft, each passenger and things, which are with them, and baggage undergo pre-flight inspection. The passenger, who declines to undergo the pre-flight inspection and to present his/her things for inspection, can be not allowed to the flight.
Clearance procedure in the airport is carried out in a special areas (point of inspection) and in rooms for personal (individual) inspection also, which are equipped with stationary technical facilities of inspection and video surveillance systems.
JS " Ufa International Airport" pays a great attention to quality passenger service. Examination is a procedure that people rarely associate with positive emotions. We understand feelings of our passengers, so our employees make every efforts to ensure that the requirements respecting the security, causing passengers a minimum of discomfort.
- «Air Code of the Russian Federation» dated March 19, 1997 No. 60-FZ
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated July 25,2007 No. 104 (as amended on 04.16.2012) «On Approval of the Rules of the pre-and post inspections»
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated April 16, 2012 No. 96 «On Amendments to the rules of the pre-and post inspections, approved by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation dated July 25, 2007 No. 104»
- Order of the Ministry of Transport dated November 28, 2005 No. 142 Approval of Federal Aviation Regulations «Requirements for aviation security at airports»
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated June 28, 2007 No. 82, Moscow on the approval of the Federal Aviation Regulations, «General rules for air transport of passengers, baggage, cargo and maintenance requirements of passengers, shippers, consignees»
- Guidelines for the Transport of luggage on air lines of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republic (LSO-85) Ministry of Civil Aviation of the USSR Order dated November 27, 1985.